Day 13

Today was a good day even though I was away from my nephew on his 9th birthday but I'm going to call him to wish him a happy birthday but other than that I had a good day so far even though I had to get up at 6 in the morning but it was fun this morning and we headed up to the kamiake butte to meet up with this guy named Landon who goes to WSU and he was researching pileated woodpecker and we hiked up this high mountain and I was scared out of my mind because of how high I was up and other than that it was pretty fun and after we were done there we headed out of there and headed to the Wellness Center to take showers but on the ride here everyone but the driver fell asleep and I woke up around the construction site that was going on and we got to the Wellness Center to take showers and after we had to blog and after this were going to the Pow Wow and so that's how my night is going so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day 7

Day 14