Day 5

Well we got woken up early to go do what we had to do that day and honestly that day was pretty fun because we went to the agency they have down in Umatilla and learned about their traditions down there and Wenix gave us a presentation of the First Foods and how it all went and we left there around 9 and after we left there we went to the Plant Nursery and helped out there till 4 which was pretty fun to do because well we learned more about different plants and what their nutrition's are and how they survive and what they use to survive and when it got to 4 we left there and went back to Wenix's place and when we got back there we got to meet Wenix's mom and she was talking to us about making glass art and we got to choose what we wanted to do so some of us had different ideas and different things we wanted to do and we had to wait until Jessica got back so we could go take showers and after she got back we went to go take our showers and after that we headed back to the place and when we were heading back Mrs.Trease missed the turn to go to the place so we had to turn around and we got back there so when we got back there we got to make our glass art and making glass art was pretty fun at first I didn't know what I wanted to do and when I finally figured out what I wanted to do I did it and it turned out good but I had to take a break and eat dinner and after dinner we got to go finish and It didn't take long for me to finish it so after I was done making my glass art we got to chill and do different things and after everyone was done with their glass art we got to do something else and then we had to go to bed. So that's how that day went but my day went pretty good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7

Day 10