Day 8

Well we got to sleep in until 10 but most of us woke up around 11 and when we all woke up we had brunch and it was pretty good but after we were done eating Warren came by and asked if we wanted to go swimming so we said yeah and when we did go I didn't plan on going swimming but a couple people talked me into swimming and I honestly don't regret swimming because well it was fun swimming with Mrs. Trease, Alexis, Christina, Jay and Joel And Taylor and when we were swimming we were swimming by this log and we were sitting on the log and when I was sitting on the rock Taylor decided to go and push me off the log and when he did I hit a little stick that was popping out of the log and I hit that and I got a little bruise after I hit that but other than that my day kinda went alright and I tried my best to ignore the drama and try and have a good rest of the night so I tried my best to enjoy the rest of the night and I did because I got to talk to Christina about what I was feeling and before I talked to her I messaged my sister and I regret messaging her but I'm not going to say why I'm just going to leave it at that and I was glad I got to talk to someone about what I was feeling but other than that I had a good night. So actually we had a rest day and it was pretty good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10

Day 7

Day 14