Day 3


Well today was a good day I had fun doing the volunteer work today it was fun getting to know everyone I was working with and well when we were at Sparks Lake me and Judy had fun trying to get out one of the polls out it took like forever to get the poll out and after a while a couple of other people decided to come help us out and pull it out and after we went to Northern Twin Lakes and we went to go help cut the bushes that were in the way of walking and because of that I actually got a work out doing that because well the equipment I was using was hard to use and well I’m pretty sure I might be a little sore tonight, after we got done doing that my legs and arms were already hurting and then we went to South Twin Lake to take showers and to swim but I didn’t go swimming because I didn’t want to leave Judy by herself so I didn’t go swimming instead I decided to take a shower instead and then we had to let two of the Heritage Students and I slept on the way back and it was a great nap but when we got back to the campsite me Judy and Joel played cards then that’s when Mrs. Trease came back with the kids from her van then we played cards with them and we were playing OG, BS Old Madden and I was watching my friends play a game I didn’t quiet understand so I didn’t play and then after that then it was dinner which was Tacos and it was good and after dinner we got to do whatever so I had to go help with Mrs. Trease to help organize her van so that we can have the van ready for tomorrow since tomorrow is the last the day we spend here and after a while we had to talk to Mr. Clinton and Mrs. Trease then the students had to choose cards to see who is with who and so that’s how my day went and I hope to god that tomorrow is going to be pretty lit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Day 7

Day 10